11.02.2009

Michael Jackson, Michale Graves, Yarn, and Meatloaf.

"Such an eclectically entitled blog post!", you might say. That is because I had the day off, since I had to work on Halloween, which, for the duration of my employment with probation, will be "Smelloween". ANYWAY, I got up early/late, depending on what time I decided to ignore, and went to Hobby Lobby, because some brilliant, awesome crocheter posted THIS on Craftster.
She was rad enough to offer her PATTERN for FREE, and now I am going to try it, even though I abhor changing yarn colors in the middle of a project.

After picking up the yarn for the aforementioned project, I went to the grocery store, which I REALLY dislike doing, but it was made bearable by the fact that through most of it, I was able to listen to all of my Michael Jackson songs in a row before my Zune died right in the middle of "The Way You Make Me Feel." Billie Jean is one of the best songs ever.

Then I got home, unloaded everything, and laughed at myself because I bought some actual "snooty" groceries, as evidenced by the following photos:
I can't say "Grey Poupon" without laughing.
And what the hell is coriander?

So, I'm cooking Awesome Meatloaf, which Eric and I actually used to call "Damn Meatloaf" and now I can't remember why. I haven't eaten since about...oh, 4:00 yesterday, so I'm famished. I listened to all my Michael Jackson songs again, and Michale (spelled correctly) Graves is next on the playlist, and he is rad too, so now I'm doing that. Does anyone know who Michale Graves is? WITHOUT GOOGLING HIM?
I'll let you know how the meatloaf turns out.

...And it's only 2:00pm. I love November.

Bunnies and Mushrooms,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment