12.16.2009

Hello. I am not dead. PLUS, I HATE MY NEW NEIGHBOR.!! FAT BLOG POST!!!

Before anything, we shall discuss my new neighbor. This person has only been here for three days, and already, I have made some incredibly distressing observations:
  1. There is a very cheesy, shellacked dresser that someone left in front of the hedge at the bottom of the stairs. I am guessing it broke when they tried to carry it upstairs, but instead of taking it over to the dumpster, they just left it by the bushes.
  2. Every day, there has been some weird note stuck to her door from random people. I haven't gotten up the balls to read them, because it's not really any of my business, but the handwriting is loopy, and appears to belong to a stripper.
  3. The neighbor owns a BICHON FRISE. I hate curly dogs. Period.
  4. The neighbor, who is female, has had NO FEWER than FIVE DIFFERENT MEN over in less than a THREE DAY PERIOD. And I'm not talking good, or even decent-looking men. I am talking about scary, bearded, RAW men, with bandannas tied around their heads, and workboots on. I doubt they have even showered before coming over.
  5. When I came home today, there was all this SHIT just PILED at the top of the stairs, on the landing. There's some huge backing to a cheap shelf, a box full of cheap shoes, TWO BAGS OF EFFING GARBAGE, and a small pile of self-help books, of which the top one reads, "FEELING GOOD: HOW TO DEAL WITH EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE." Great.
  6. She has some manner of job where she comes and goes LATE, like past eleven. She does not dress like someone with an education, or even someone with a great deal of street sense.
I cannot deal with all this SHIT at the top of the stairs. Here. I will post a picture.

If anyone has some advice, I would love to hear it, because right now I am having fantasies of taping all of her garbage to her door.

Anyway.

I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU ANYTHING ABOUT AFI, which was LOVELY.....here is a photo:

We were right in the front....had a fantastic time. I love, love, love them.

I think I already mentioned that I got a new tattoo:

AFI stands for "A Fire Inside". This one was done at Southpaw Tattoo in San Antonio.

It's late, folks, and I have group tomorrow, and I want to get to sleep before midnight, so I'm going to shove off now, and try to forget about my neighbor, who will heretofore be known as "Bambi".

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment