8.23.2009

Museec.

This is my Ghetto Fabulous, First-Generation-Cause-I'm-A-Sucker-But-It-Still-Works 30GB Zune. I have no idea why I'm telling you about it. Here is another photo...of the FRONT this time:
I have hedgehog and pear stickers on it because they make me happy. Today's post is about music, and what I'm listening to right now (many thanks to my nephews, Steven and Bryan, who are responsible for introducing me to new stuff constantly).

LET'S SEE... If I had to put only 10 songs on my Zune right now, they would be the following:

  1. 1. Pain - Tiger Army*** favorite song right now***
  2. 2. Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina
  3. 3. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money - Chiodos
  4. 4. Come Undone - Duran Duran
  5. 5. Situations - Escape the Fate
  6. 6. Knock You Down - Keri Hilson (I KNOW)
  7. 7. Never Wanted To - Saosin
  8. 8. You're Not Alone (Acoustic) - Saosin
  9. 9. Where The Moss Slowly Grows - Tiger Army
  10. 10. The Leaving Song, Pt. II - AFI

Most of my friends think all my music is crap, and that's ok. I'll admit, a lot of it might be "acquired taste" kind of stuff, but I like that these bands are actually talented across the board. Chiodos, for example, has a lot of classical influence, but does not sound like Evanescence. To take classical, technical skill and then make post-hardcore music out of it is really an achievement, and I think they pull it off very well. They also play very well live, as does Saosin. Escape the Fate is great too, but I like the Ronnie Radke version better, because he is HOT.

I have to run - today is my little nephew, Christopher's birthday, and I need to go shopping. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEEK!! WOOHOO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment