Here she is coming out of her "hamster elevator", a.k.a. a bowl that I have to use to take her out of her tank, because she will bite me if I just stick my hand in there:
Ooh, a spare. This was ridiculously fun, and she got a lot of food out of the deal, so everybody was a winner. Moving on....
I got a ridiculously awesome package from Linsey the other day:
I've made up another box for her, and I also am sending a package to April Star, but I can't post photos because I haven't edited their addresses out in Photoshop yet. I'll do that tomorrow.
- There is a piece of giant bubble wrap on my bathroom floor that I have refused to pick up for some reason, and I keep stepping on it and scaring the wits out of myself.
- There are pork chops in the oven right now.
- My birthday is coming up, and my mom asked me what I wanted, and I can't think of anything. I pretty much have everything I need. The best thing I can come up with is like...tights and shoes....or a pug.
- The stupid elastic on the bottom of the headband I got at Anthropologie was too small for my big head, so I had to CUT IT and GLUE the fancy part of the headband onto an old plastic headband. That's a lot of work for the $32 I paid for it already.
- I just bought this for myself:
Time for dinner, peeps.