10.20.2009

A Plaid Thermos.


Is pretty much all I have a picture of today. I haven't been feeling well, Thus the lack of regular blog posts, but never fear, I shall share some random facts that will hopefully make up for my neglect:
  • I have watched too many episodes of Law & Order: SVU this week, and I've been having weird dreams.
  • I did a pilates workout the other day where I cut down the resistance because I thought it would make it a little easier, and it actually made it worse, and now it feels like someone kicked me about the stomach for several hours.
  • I had a disagreement with Rick (friend Rick, not Stupid Rick) as to whether the sentence, "Until when is Academy (the sporting goods store) open?" is grammatically correct. I maintain that it is.
  • Wil Wheaton looks exactly the same as he did fifteen years ago, except now he is hairy.
  • Buying art supplies makes me happy.
  • I got my new "FUJI-ROID" camera in the mail from Hong Kong, but have not received the stupid film yet, which also must be shipped in from Hong Kong. This is a situation I would rather not have to deal with.
  • I am clueless as to where all the guys with the following characteristics live: Integrity, likes movies and reading, is smart, likes to laugh, and knows what Etsy is. I have come to the conclusion that NONE of them live in West Texas.
  • I want to order like, $140 worth of prints from The Black Apple....is that bad?
Adieu, mon amis.
I am relatively certain THAT is
not grammatically correct, because I do not know how to speak French.

No comments:

Post a Comment