10.10.2009

I Sort Of Feel Like This:


You know that area between sick and not sick? That terrible limbo in which you sit while you wonder to yourself, "Is that hangy-down thing at the back of my mouth hurting, or did I just talk too much yesterday"? On the off chance that I AM getting sick (which I have not been since Spring, since I have been attempting to avoid children and germy people), I am going to stay home today. This would be cool if I didn't have so much to do around here. I am ONE PERSON. How is it that my dining room table is cluttered? Why is the kitchen not completely clean? How did I not manage to hang up all my clean clothes? Anyway, that's the state of affairs around here. Work has been very hectic, and I'm Limbo-Sick, so that's why I haven't posted.
Also, this 54-degree mornings and 84-degree afternoons are not helping. I am moving to the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment