9.22.2009

Feeling A *Skoach* Better About Crash Love, and,,,Tuesday Mail Art.

I got a great little postcard in the mail today from Jenno over at sendsomething.net. She is a self-proclaimed geek, so I made her a little geek mail art. In case you are wondering, that little chain there is an illustration of amino acids spelling the word "geek". I also love the vintage picture (taken from an old elementary school reader). I read the little story before I tore the page out (something I have an almost obsessive compulsion to do everytime I use an old book for collage) and all the characters were oohing over how "small" the computer you see in the illustration was. I also like that the monitor appears to be displaying some 1-bit 4-pixel version of Galaga. WHO REMEMBERS GALAGA!??!??!?!? Anyway, Jenno sent my a very nice card, about roller coasters (which I love) and our Zunes (which I also love).
IN OTHER NEWS:

So I have decided that Yes, I might just be a little bit more than okay with Crash Love. Maybe I just need to give it some time. I mean, I bought Decemberunderground when it came out and I hated it until three years later and now I love it. Except for 37mm. I never got around to liking that song. ANYWAY, I can't say that the same won't happen for this new little album....my little AFI dark horse.

Other randoms:

  • Blogger, why in the HELL is it SO HARD to understand that i DO NOT WANT TIMES NEW ROMAN, and I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO SELECT TREBUCHET EVERYTIME I START A NEW PARAGRAPH. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF DEFAULT OPTIONS? AAAGH
  • Why am I so thirsty today? I've had like, four bottles of water tonight.
  • Escape the Fate really really really needs Ronnie Radke. That other guy just doesn't cut it.
  • I might have been too hard on Saosin. Their new album isn't too bad.
  • I'm getting sleepy now.
Sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment