9.27.2009

Happy Sunday Photos...and...Who Reads My Blog.

I need to go to the fabric store, BUT it doesn't open until noon, so I'm doing a little blog post before I go. Before I get to the Happy Photos, I would like to ask... Who is peeking at this blog? Are you? Please consider leaving a comment, inasmuch as it would make me very happy. Leave suggestions, comments, questions...whatever! P.S.Thank you to those of you who have already left comments. They give me glee! Without further ado, here are some things that make me redonkulously happy:
This vintage hair comb that I got for FOUR DOLLARS at the antique mall. I'm dying to wear it, but I'm having trouble deciding what to wear it with, or how to do my hair. Any suggestions would be welcome. FYI, the jewelry box is also from the same antique mall. I love that stupid place.
A little project book I started last night. A skoach emo, but I like the style - it's very random and slapped together, and that's kind of what I'm into right now.
My ghetto typewriter that I got FREE off of Freecycle. I had it hidden under my bed, but I've started using it a lot more, so I had to set it up in my bedroom. I'd really like to find a typewriter like one I had when I was little, but I don't think they make ribbons for them anymore. I'll be lucky if I can find a replacement after this one runs out. I'm trying not to think about it.

OK. I have to run. I need to pack up the computer, head to the fabric store, maybe buy some stuff, drive to Odessa, pick up a drink, and head to Michelle's house to work on this paperwork sequence training manual that I basically volunteered myself for. I'm not even a probation officer. How did this happen?

Oh, very quickly. Remember the other day when I was like, all obsessing over trying to EDIT THE HTML in my blog post to make my pictures bigger than the default selection choices in Blogger? Um, DUH, all you have to do is click on the picture and adjust it by dragging the outline. JUST LIKE YOU WOULD IN MICROSOFT PAINT. Ugh. Editing html. What the hell was I thinking?

Speaking of blogger, over the next week, particularly if I happen to have time to sit around in the hotel, I hope to add some third party stuff onto my blog - maybe like a music player or something....just some spice for my peeps.

OLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment