9.20.2009

Trying to Hack Blogger, and some other stuff.


So basically I have been trying to find blogger hacks so that I can post bigger photos than the post editing wizard will allow me to have. This would be cool, except for the fact that I do not know how to edit html, so I'm thinking that this looks a little distorted and I'm going to have to mess around with it until I get it right.

Anyhoo, this is the box that I'm sending out to Linsey tomorrow. I had a lot of fun putting it together. The weekend has been thankfully quiet. I've enjoyed just burrowing in my little house, cleaning and organizing, and then making a mess all over again. OH P.S., look at this ridiculous vintage cat I bought at the antique store yesterday:

Is that the greatest thing, or what? A green kitty.
So...I have lots to do today - I have about five loads of THIS:
plus I'd still like to make a few more postcards to go out before I make a trip to the post office tomorrow.

OH, and I'd like to give a shoutout to my BROTHER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SNAKELIPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment